Land Transport Bylaw 2017
This policy was adopted by Council at its meeting on 27 November 2017 and is effective from 27 November 2017. It amalgamates and replaces the following Bylaws:
- Traffic and Parking Restrictions Bylaw 2007; and
- Stock Control and Keeping of Poultry, Bees and Pigs Bylaw 2005.
The benefits of the Land Transport Bylaw 2017 are:
- one single bylaw incorporating the management and control of all traffic and stock movements rather than individual bylaws;
- the opportunity to include other road use activities requiring regulation; and
- updating and including legislation references.
Land Transport Bylaw 2017(PDF, 6MB)