Property File Reports can include information found in Horowhenua District Council's records, if it is available, relating to:
- Building information - Building consents or permits, drainage plans, floor plans, specifications and/or elevations
- Resource Consent Information – Resource consent decisions and reports
- Record (Certificate) of Title, Consent Notices and Easement Documents.
A property file does not replace a LIM report. We highly recommend obtaining a LIM report if you are considering purchasing a property as it provides additional information.
Please note: You don't need to order and pay for a Property File Request if you're already applying for a LIM Report on the same property. The information you receive from a Property File Request will be fully contained within the LIM Report.
How to request a property file report
You can request a Property File either online, in person or by email.
There are three options available for you to select on the application form (multiple options can be selected):
- Building information – contains building consents/permits, drainage plans, floor plans, specifications and/or elevations
- Resource Consent information – contains resource consent decisions and reports
- Property Title information – contains record (certificate) of title, consent notices and easement documents