Change of Address

If you own property in the Horowhenua District or you have any other business with us, we need to ensure your contact details are correct.

Fill in our online request form below if you would like to notify us of a change of address for you, your household, a trust or company.

Online Change of Address Request.

The updated address information will be used by Council for all correspondence with you and others you list on the form (eg spouse) unless specified otherwise in section 6 of the form.

Privacy Statement

The information provided on this form will be used by Council to ensure that accounts, correspondence and other notices are sent to the correct address. Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have a right of access to your personal information held by Horowhenua District Council and you are entitled to request that your personal information be corrected.