Horowhenua District Council has a secure online portal for e-services to make it quicker and easier for members of our community to interact with Council.
Connect Horowhenua enables residents and ratepayers to connect and engage with Council anywhere, any time using any PC, tablet or mobile device.
You can use Connect Horowhenua to:
- access our Online Maps to view information about the district or a property
- make payments for Rates, Dog Registrations and Parking Infringements
- access information about Rates, Property, LIMs and Rubbish & Recycling
- find out what's on in the Horowhenua District.
Register for Connect Horowhenua
Register now to create your own profile and connect with us anywhere, any time.
Connect Horowhenua is compatible with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v11
- Microsoft Edge v44
- Google Chrome v85
- Firefox v80
- Safari v14.
Terms and Conditions
General conditions for registration, access and use of Connect Horowhenua can be viewed on our Connect Horowhenua Terms and Conditions page.
Please provide as much detail as you can, so we can fix any issues you are having.
Thank you for your feedback, it helps us design a better website for you.
Please call us any time on 06 366 0999 to report something that is causing an immediate risk to the safety of a person, people, or property.