Land Use & Subdivision Consents
Resource Consent Application Form (Online Version)
You'll need the following information to complete the online Resource Consent Application Form:
- Electronic copies of the written approval of any potentially affected persons
- A description of the activity
- A description of the site where the activity will occur
- Electronic copies of the Record of Title (less than 3 months old)
- Electronic copies of the relevant plans, eg site plan, location plan, elevation plans, floor plan
- Assessment of Environmental Effects
- Part 2 (RMA) Assessment
- Any additional information required to be included in this application by the district plan, the regional plan, the Resource Management Act 1991, or any regulations made under that Act.
Note: We estimate that it will take between 30-45 minutes to complete this form.
Resource Consent Application Form (Print Version)
Affected Party Forms
Affected Person's Written Approval Form
Neighbours Approval Form - accessory buildings less than 1m from boundary
Variation to Resource Consent Conditions
Application for Change or Cancellation of Resource Consent Conditions (Writeable PDF)
Application for Change or Cancellation of Resource Consent Conditions (Print Version)
Building Pre-Inspection Report - District Plan Schedule 15 (PDF version)
Example Building Pre-Inspection Report - District Plan Schedule 15
Building Condition Report for Relocated Buildings
Request for Application Relating to Resource Consent to be Determined by Environment Court
Request for Hearing by Commissioner
Resource Consent Bond Refund Application Form
Deemed Permitted Boundary Activities
This form will be available soon.
Please provide as much detail as you can, so we can fix any issues you are having.
Thank you for your feedback, it helps us design a better website for you.
Please call us any time on 06 366 0999 to report something that is causing an immediate risk to the safety of a person, people, or property.