Horowhenua Defibrillator Locations
Listed below is a directory of locations where heart defibrillators are available in the Horowhenua District. If you're aware of any changes or additions to these locations, please contact Council on 06 366 0999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find a searchable map of the most up-to-date AED Locations on the AED Locations website. This website enables you to quickly locate the nearest AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) in New Zealand to your current location.
- Horowhenua District Council, 126 Oxford Street, Levin
- Te Takeretanga o Kura-hau-pō, 10 Bath Street, Levin
- Levin RSA, 5 Devon Street, Levin
- NZ Fire Service, Cnr Queen and Salisbury Street, Levin
- Levin Aquatic Centre Cnr Queen and Salisbury Street, Levin
- Levin Police Station, 7 Bristol Street, Levin
- Levin Bowling Club, 59 Weraroa Road, Levin
- Z Service Station, 11 Oxford St, Levin
- Arohanui Hospice Shop, 3 South Road, Levin
- Levin Baptist Church, 17 Rugby Street, Levin
- Horowhenua Health Centre, Liverpool Street, Levin (Star 4 Ward; Horowhenua Community Practice)
- Levin Cosmopolitan Club, 47 Oxford Street South, Levin
- Masonic Medical Centre, 685 Queen Street, Levin
- New World Levin, 21 Bath Street, Levin
- Countdown Levin, Cnr Bristol & Stanley Street, Levin
- Levin Golf Club, 160 Moutere Road, Hōkio Beach
- Thompson House, 4A Kent Street, Levin.
- Ōhau Automotive, 390 State Highway 1, Ōhau
- Waitārere Beach Bowling Club, 90 Park Avenue, Waitārere Beach
- Waitārere Beach Fire Station, 3 Forest Road, Waitārere Beach
Foxton & Foxton Beach
- Foxton Golf Club, 111 State Highway 1, Foxton
- Foxton New World Cnr Main and Whyte Street, Foxton
- Foxton Heated Pools, 61 Main Street, Foxton (during open season 1 September to 30 April)
- Te Awahou Nieuwe Stroom, 92 Main Street, Foxton
- Manawatū Marine Boating Club, 50 Hartley Street, Foxton Beach
- Wildlife Foxton Trust (secure cabinet by the NZ Post boxes), 10 Main Street, Foxton.
Access to AEDs may be limited by opening hours. Before heading to any of the above locations, contact them first to ensure they're open and the AED is available for use.
AED Locations Website and App
AED Locations is a website and a free app that enables you to quickly locate the nearest AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) in New Zealand to your current iPhone location.
The presence of an AED on this website:
- Does not confer an absolute right to use the AED
- Does not guarantee the AED is physically there
- Does not guarantee the AED is available for use 24/7
- Does not guarantee the AED is in full working order
- Does not guarantee the location of the AED is geographically correct.
Alternatively, go to the App Store on your smartphone or tablet and search for 'AED Locations'.
Please provide as much detail as you can, so we can fix any issues you are having.
Thank you for your feedback, it helps us design a better website for you.
Please call us any time on 06 366 0999 to report something that is causing an immediate risk to the safety of a person, people, or property.