Horowhenua Defibrillator Locations
Listed below is a directory of locations where heart defibrillators are available throughout the Horowhenua District.
You can find a searchable map and additional AED Locations on the AED Locations website. This enables you to quickly locate the nearest AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) in New Zealand to your current location.
Levin and surrounds:
- Horowhenua District Council, 126 Oxford St, Levin
- Te Takeretanga o Kura-hau-pō, 10 Bath St, Levin
- Levin RSA, 5 Devon St, Levin
- NZ Fire Service, Cnr Queen and Salisbury St, Levin
- Levin Aquatic Centre Cnr Queen and Salisbury St, Levin
- Levin Police Station, 7 Bristol St, Levin
- Levin Bowling Club, 59 Weraroa Rd, Levin
- Z Service Station, 11 Oxford St, Levin
- Arohanui Hospice Shop, 3 South Rd, Levin
- Levin Baptist Church, 17 Rugby St, Levin
- Horowhenua Health Centre, Liverpool St, Levin (Star 4 Ward; Horowhenua Community Practice)
- Levin Cosmopolitan Club, 47 Oxford St South, Levin
- Masonic Medical Centre, 685 Queen St, Levin
- New World, 21 Bath St, Levin
- Levin Golf Club, 160 Moutere Rd, Hōkio Beach
- Ōhau Automotive, 390 State Highway 1, Ōhau
- Waitārere Beach Bowling Club, 90 Park Ave, Waitārere Beach
- Waitārere Beach Fire Station, 3 Forest Rd, Waitārere Beach
- Foxton Golf Club, 111 State Highway 1, Foxton
- Foxton New World Cnr Main and Whyte St, Foxton
- Foxton Heated Pools, 61 Main St, Foxton (during open season 1 Sept to 30 April)
- Te Awahou Nieuwe Stroom, 22 Harbour St, Foxton (1 May to 31 August)
- Manawatū Marine Boating Club, 50 Hartley St, Foxton Beach
Access to AEDs may be limited by opening hours. Before heading to any of the above locations, contact them first to ensure they're open and the AED is available.
AED Locations Website and App
AED Locations is a website and a free app that enables you to quickly locate the nearest AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) in New Zealand to your current iPhone location.
Alternatively, go to the App Store on your smartphone or tablet and search for 'AED Locations'.
Please provide as much detail as you can, so we can fix any issues you are having.
Thank you for your feedback, it helps us design a better website for you.
Please call us any time on 06 366 0999 to report something that is causing an immediate risk to the safety of a person, people, or property.