Shannon Community Development Trust
The Shannon Community Development Trust provides funding assistance to the residents of the Shannon township for Community Development initiatives that include:
- educational activities including scholarships for educational purposes
- the provision of training and equipment for the protection of the community
- the provision of financial assistance for events recognising the involvement of community members
- the alleviation of hardship (in some circumstances).
The 2022-2023 financial year funding rounds that will be available this year are:
- Round 1 opens 1 August 2022 and closes at 5pm on the 31 August 2022, (Note: Round 1 projects cannot begin before November 2022)
- Round 2 opens 1 February 2023 and closes at 5pm on the 28 February 2023, (Note: Round 2 projects cannot begin before May 2023).
Shannon Community Development Trust Criteria 2021-2022(PDF, 171KB)