Alcohol Public Notices

When applying for an alcohol licence to the Horowhenua District Licensing Committee, the applicant must publicly notify that they intend to sell alcohol at their business.

Once we've received an application for an alcohol licence and the required fee, we'll start to process it. At the same time, we'll publicly advertise the application here on our website. The applicant must also display a public notice at their business premises.

Alcohol licences applied for recently

Public notices will be advertised below for a minimum of 25 working days (not including weekends or public holidays). More information about an application can be made available on request, please contact Council 06 366 0999.

Objecting to an application

To make a submission or object to an alcohol licence application, view our Objecting to an Alcohol Licence page.