Horowhenua District Council has launched a new, secure online portal for e-services to make it quicker and easier for members of our community to interact with Council.
Connect Horowhenua enables residents and ratepayers to connect and engage with the Council anywhere, anytime using any PC, tablet or mobile device.
You can use Connect Horowhenua to:
- access our Online Maps to view information about the district or a property
- choose to receive information about topics that interest you (registered users only)
- lodge online requests directly to Council
- access information about what’s on in the Horowhenua District.
In the near future you will also be able to pay your accounts with us (Rates, Water Billing, Debtors Invoice, Infringement Notice (Parking Tickets)).
Register for Connect Horowhenua
Register now to create your own profile and connect with us anywhere, anytime.
Connect Horowhenua is compatible with the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v9, v10 and v11
- Microsoft Edge v13 and v14
- Google Chrome v40 to v53.0
- Firefox v38.0 to v49.0
- Safari v9, v9.1 and v10.
Terms and Conditions
General conditions for registration, access and use of Connect Horowhenua can be viewed on our Connect Horowhenua Terms and Conditions page.