Change of Address

If you own property in the Horowhenua District or you have any other business with us, we need to ensure your contact details are correct.

Download and fill in the form below if you would like to notify Horowhenua District Council of a change of address for you, your household or a trust or company.  

Change of Address Form(PDF, 170KB)

The updated address information will be used by Council for all correspondence with you and others you list on the form (eg spouse) unless specified otherwise in section 6 of the form. The completed form and any enquiries should be directed:

  • by post to NAR Officer, Horowhenua District Council, Private Bag 4002,126 Oxford Street, Levin. 
  • by email to:

Privacy Statement

The information provided on this form will be used by Council to ensure that accounts, correspondence and other notices are sent to the correct address. Under the Privacy Act 1993, you have a right of access to your personal information held by the Horowhenua District Council and you are entitled to request that your personal information be corrected.