Water Application Form


An Application Form to apply for a connection/disconnection to Horowhenua District Council's underground water and sewerage networks is available below, along with the connection process.

Apply Electronically

Horowhenua District Council is committed to being more environmentally sustainable and is constantly looking to find more efficient and effective ways to do business. To make your interaction with us even easier, you can now apply electronically for a New Connection or Disconnection.

Simply click on the Writeable PDF application form link, type into the form, save a copy for your records and then email the form and the required documentation that needs to be included to recordsprocessing@horowhenua.govt.nz

Include confirmation of payment

You can also pay the fees associated with your application using internet banking. Simply include confirmation of your payment when submitting your electronic application so we can put the two things together and get the process rolling. For full information on how to make payments please view our Paying Us page.

No action will be taken on your application until payment has been receipted by Council and matched to your application.

Please note: Council's firewall will prevent some items from being sent to us. It will also block large files (total file size must not exceed 10 Mb). If you experience difficulty, or need to transfer large files, please contact Council's Customer Experience Team.

You can also print and complete the application form available below and send or deliver the completed form, along with the required documentation and fee, to Horowhenua District Council.

Application Form for Connection/Disconnection (Writeable PDF)(PDF, 843KB)
Connection Process(PDF, 195KB)

Pay your account by direct debit

With the aim of making it easier to pay your property's water account, Horowhenua District Council offers you the option to pay by direct debit.

Simply click on the link below to download the information and form, complete the Direct Debit Authority Form and return it with a deposit slip for your bank account to Horowhenua District Council, Private Bag 4002, Levin.

Download HDC Water Billing Direct Debit Form(PDF, 284KB)