Catching Edges 2020
The Third Annual Installment of NZ's Best Cable Wakeboard Event.
The best riders at one of NZ's best Wakeparks competing for the best prizes and having the best time! (In our humble opinion).
Open Men & Women, Mixed Men & Women, Junior Men & Women, Junior Boys & Girls, Groms and Masters / Veterans categories.
'Catching Edges 2020' is a Cable Wakeboard Competition. Open to all ages and skill levels.
Riders perform tricks off flat water and obstacles to determine champions in several age/ability divisions.
Great food, amazing people, quality entertainment and amazing prizes, including cash prizes!
- Groms Under 10 yrs old - Wakeboard $54.25 ($50 + $4.25 fees)
- Junior Boys / Girls 11yrs to 14 yrs - Wakeboard $54.25 ($50 + $4.25 fees)
- Junior Men 15 -18 yrs Males - Wakeboard $54.25 ($50 + $4.25 fees)
- Junior Women 15 to 18 yrs Females - Wakeboard $54.25 ($50 + $4.25 fees)
- Open Men 19yrs + $54.25 ($50 + $4.25 fees)
- Open Women 19yrs + $54.25 ($50 + $4.25 fees)
- Masters / Veterans 35 yrs & older - Wakeboard $54.25 ($50 + $4.25 fees)
- Wakeskate All ages $54.25 ($50 + $4.25 fees)
Practice day on Friday 24 January 2020 from 2 pm onwards.
$50 per category or $90 for 2 categories + fees.
Entry Fee includes competition entry & eligibility for prizes, plus half price tickets for the Friday practice session.
Please include age category you wish to be entered in, when booking tickets.
There will be Bouncy Castles, Food Trucks & BBQ-food, Trampolines, Balance Boards, Live Music, Aquapark Obstacle Course, fun for the whole family. Spectators welcome and encouraged. Bring your picnic and deck chairs, come and enjoy a day by the pond watching NZ's best, and International riders throw down some amazing tricks!
Saturday, 25 January 2020 | 10:00 AM
- 10:00 PM
Sunday, 26 January 2020 | 10:00 AM
- 06:00 PM
Off The Loop Park, 10 Stewart Street, Foxton 4893 View Map