The order of the names on Voting Paper for the 2016 election will be in alphabetical order of surname.
Voting papers will be delivered to enrolled voters from 16 September 2016. To check your enrolment and eligibility, view our Enrol to Vote page.
Special Votes will be available from 16 September 2016 and can be issued by:
- contacting the Electoral Officer below; or
- calling into the Council office at 126 Oxford Street, Levin.
Electoral Officer: Warwick Lamp
Phone: 0800 666 923
Fax: 03 377 1474
Deputy Electoral Officer: Ian Tate
Phone: 027 801 5268
Voting Paper Returns
electionz.com provides statistics on the progressive return of voting papers for each issue. These statistics are not the results of voting, simply the number of returned voting papers. Statistics are updated on a regular basis during the voting period.
If you are interested in following the number of Voting Paper Returns, these are available for viewing on electionz.com and show the following information:
- The number of voters per ward
- The number of returns per day by ward
- The percentage of returns against voter numbers
- Returns for the last three elections.