Annual Plan 2019/2020
Welcome to Horowhenua District Council's 2019/2020 Annual Plan.
The 2019/2020 Annual Plan was adopted by Council on 26 June 2019. This Annual Plan is year two of the Long Term Plan 2018-38. It outlines Council's planned projects and financial information for the year beginning 1 July 2019. Some of these key projects include:
- Improving Horowhenua as a destination
- Developing master plans
- Working with communities to create community plans
- Levin Town Centre development
- Foxton Wastewater Treatment Plant – move to land-based disposal
- Lake Horowhenua
- Transport planning
- Changes to Recycling (as of 1 July 2019)
- Water and Wastewater Studies – Ōhau and Waitārere Beach
- Shannon Community Centre Feasibility Study.
2019/2020 Annual Plan(PDF, 17MB)