Horowhenua Tertiary Education Scholarships
Looking for a great career? Up to three scholarships, valued at $2,500 each, are awarded annually by Horowhenua District Council. If you can answer yes to the questions below, you may be eligible to apply for a Horowhenua District Council Tertiary Education Scholarship.
- Are you a Year 13 student currently studying at a secondary school in the Horowhenua region OR have you previously studied at a Horowhenua secondary school and are now in your first or second year of tertiary study?
- Are you planning to study or currently studying a qualification in a Council relevant area?
- Would you like ten weeks of paid employment during your holiday breaks, plus the possibility of a job at the end of your studies?
As a scholarship recipient, you will receive:
- $2,500 toward your tertiary study fees
- Paid holiday employment of ten weeks with Horowhenua District Council.
Anyone is eligible to apply that is planning to study or currently studying a qualification in a Council relevant area. Council's priority areas for the 2019 scholarships are Infrastructure Services and Planning Services but this is not limited to applicants pursuing study in other areas.
Applications are now Closed for the 2019 study year, closed on Friday, 2 November 2018.
For more information please contact Sophie Parrant by email to email@example.com or phone (06) 366 0999.