Community Consultation Grant
The Community Consultation Grant fund ($8,000) is available to Resident and Ratepayer Associations or groups within the District that engage in Council processes with some aspects of their administration, to assist them with the distribution of Community material and administration costs.
Examples of eligible projects include:
- Administrative and secretarial expenses
- Purchases of small items of equipment to assist with ongoing operations
- Costs associated with distributing local community newsletters or other
- Marketing, such as community website hosting, domain name fees
- Facebook advertising
- Costs associated with wider community engagement on proposed Council activities, planning and distribution of Council material
- Compiling and presenting information to Council on behalf of communities
Applications closed for Round 1 of 2019/2020
Applications for Round 1 of the 2019/2020 financial year opened on 1 August 2019 and closed on Friday, 30 August 2019.
Grant Criteria Accountability Form
Community Consultation Grant Accountability Form - Online Form
Community Consultation Grant Accountability Form - Printable Form(PDF, 816KB)
Community Consultation Grant Criteria(PDF, 119KB)