No longer on display. Expired on
03 April 2017, 12:00 AM
Horowhenua District Council provides a service to the public whereby telephone calls to Council are answered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
During the working week (Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 9.00am to 5.00pm, and Wednesdays from 9.30am to 5.00pm) Council’s Customer Services staff operate this service. Outside of these hours is considered “after-hours” which includes weekends and public holidays.
The services offered after-hours includes answering queries, referral of faults to Council Contractors when immediate response is required, and the capture and referral of service requests for follow-up by Council during opening hours.
Council is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) from interested suppliers for the delivery of After-Hours Telephone Services; however EOI need not be specifically limited to this component only.
The After-Hours service needs are:
- Monday from 5.00pm to 9.00am the next working day
- Tuesday from 5.00pm to 9.30am the next working day
- Wednesday from 5.00pm to 9.00am the next working day
- Thursday from 5.00pm to 9.00am the next working day
- Fridays / Weekends from 5.00pm Friday until 9.00am Monday
- Public Holidays
Services to be provided include:
- Answering telephone calls
- Providing information to Council customers on Council business and process
- Documentation and referral of service requests
- Co-ordination of responses to faults that require after-hours response
Copies of the document detailing the EOI to Provide After-Hours Telephone Services is available at Council's office at 126 Oxford Street, Levin, or can be downloaded below.
Expressions of Interest must be received by Council by 5:00pm on Friday 31 March 2017.
Download: Expressions of Interest to provide After Hours Telephone Services for Horowhenua District Council(DOCX, 803KB)