Te Takere Community Centre & Library
Te Takere is Levin's Culture and Community Centre. You can access further information on the Te Takere Website. Te Takere is open seven days a week including a late evening closing on a Wednesday evening. It offers a wide range of services to both the community and to visitors to the Horowhenua District. Including:
- Library materials and resources
- Visitor Information
- AA Vehicle licensing and driver testing
- Toilets and baby changing facilities
- Lounges to relax in and spaces for study
- Libretto Cafe delivers a diverse range of gourmet cafe dining and great coffee.
- Fully equipped meeting and function facilities
- Exhibitions, performances and a range of programmes to suit all ages
- Family and local history displays and resources
- A well resourced children’s area
- Business, Council and Community support services.
- A large youth space and a recording studio
- Self contained and fully equipped education spaces
- A Chinese garden and outdoor play area.