Horowhenua Lake Domain Board
Horowhenua Lake Domain Board meetings are held in the Horowhenua District Council Chambers, 126-148 Oxford Street, Levin. These formal meetings will take place three times a year unless otherwise required.
Members of the public may attend these meetings and an opportunity to address the Board on Agenda items will be provided, with speaking times to be no more than 5 minutes per person.
A public forum will be held immediately before each meeting to enable public input, subject to the Board's protocols of pre-notification and time limits.
Horowhenua Lake Domain Board Bylaw Review
The Horowhenua Lake Domain Board reviewed the Domain Bylaw in 2015. The Bylaw, as amended, has been approved by the Minister of Conservation and is available for downloading below.
Horowhenua Lake Domain Board Bylaw 2015(PDF, 382KB)
The schedule of meetings for 2017 is as follows:
- Monday, 13 February
- Monday, 1 May
- Monday, 7 August
- Monday, 6 November.
Agendas and Minutes
Copies of the agendas and minutes are available for downloading below for the current year and 2016. These can also be obtained by contacting Karen Corkill at the Horowhenua District Council on (06) 366 0999.
- Monday, 15 May 2017 - Agenda(PDF, 218KB)
- Monday, 13 February 2017 - Minutes(PDF, 79KB)
- Monday, 13 February 2017 - Agenda(PDF, 592KB)
- Monday, 1 August 2016 - Agenda(PDF, 149KB)
- Monday, 2 May 2016 - Minutes(PDF, 67KB)
- Monday, 2 May 2016 - Agenda(PDF, 271KB)
- Monday, 1 February 2016 - Minutes(PDF, 79KB)
- Monday, 1 February 2016 - Agenda(PDF, 162KB)