Electra Business Awards
The Electra Business Awards, along with the Kapiti Horowhenua Business Hall of Fame, are managed and run by Business Kapiti Horowhenua Incorporated (BKH) which is a not-for-profit body with a Board of volunteers. Kapiti Horowhenua has a vibrant and expanding business community. There are a lot of success stories – some well-known and others just emerging. The Electra Business Awards encourages and celebrates business excellence. Whether your business is large or small, whether you're striving for excellence or achieving it, we encourage you to enter!
The Awards attract entrants who want to benchmark themselves, improve their business by working through the strict Awards assessment criteria, or have worked hard to build their business and would like some recognition. Electra has been the proud principal sponsor of the Awards in Kapiti and Horowhenua since 1993. These Awards recognise business excellence and help to grow individual business capability. Some iconic local businesses have been winners over the years including Genoese Foods, Turks Poultry, Tuatara Breweries, Goodman Contractors, Aura Information Security, and Mitre10 Mega.
Key Dates for Electra Business Awards 2017
- 1 March - Campaign begins – register your interest to enter
- 4 April - Horowhenua Information Evening
- 6 April - Kapiti Information Evening and BKH AGM
- 7 April - Entries open (Entrants can also register for the Customer Choice Awards now)
- 11 May - Entrants’ workshop, Cottage Park Motel, Otaki
- 1 June - Entries close 5pm
- 3 July - Registrations open for Customer Choice Awards
- 31 July - Registrations close for Customer Choice Awards
- 14 August - Voting opens for Customer Choice Awards
- 11 September - Voting closes for Customer Choice Awards
- 21 September - Customer Choice prize draw winners announced
- 28 September - Function tickets go on sale
- 5 October - Finalists announced - for all Awards including Customer Choice
- Friday, 27 October - Awards Function – Southwards Car Museum
Find out more
For more information contact Carmel Leonard, Sponsorship Marketing & Event Manager, by emailing email@example.com, phoning 021 599 754 or visiting www.bkh.org.nz.