Inland Revenue Workshops
- Starting a Business?
- Having trouble understanding business tax and GST?
- Employing Staff
- Come to free seminars and workshops to learn
- What tax you need to pay and how to calculate it.
- How to work out your GST and file it online.
- What business expenses you can claim.
- How to register for, and use online services.
- Other useful tips to help keep up to date with your tax.
To find out about Tax seminars and workshops in the Manawatu-Whanganui region, please visit the Inland Revenue Department website. Bookings are essential due to room capacity.
Online Training Modules
Business.govt.nz is the New Zealand government website that brings together free resources, tools and information to help people start, manage and grow their business.